11 January 2008

Love for cooking... cooking for love

One of the greatest joys is to cook for my loved ones, namely my hubby Mike, my son Matthew and my little gal Joanne.

Mike's not particular about what he eats, but I do enjoy putting food on the table for him.

Matthew hates veggie, like most kids, so each weekend I would try to come up with new ideas to add veggie to his food. He has a very sharp tongue and we can't "hide" veggie in his food, he knows!

Joanne is not quite 1 year old, so for her I can't add seasonings into her food. She has yet to reject the food I put in her mouth, but she doesn't like food that she can't chew. The best is to be able to cook something which I can feed both Matthew and Joanne.

So what about me? I'm not really particular about what I eat, but I love fishballs and Japanese food.

Why this blog? Many mommy friends from Mar07 thread on the Singaporemotherhood.com forum asked me for recipes, especially those for babies. I would be very happy to share, but not just those recipes for babies, but also for toddlers and adults.

HAPPY COOKING! :)

No comments: